Thursday, January 2, 2014

Sure Success This 2014

     Last week my three year old son was watching "Jack the Giant Slayer". He really loves seeing full pack action battle movies. He actually wants to become a soldier someday, I see a fighter inside him, from the eyes of an innocent child who is unafraid to face the battle and slay the giants. Actually, he cries when hurt, hungry and left alone, even so, his confidence is regain when I throw my arms around him.
  
     I remember David, a boy who was brought up in an atmosphere of tending sheep, fighting the lion and the bear. But not only that, his confidence was developed through an intimate bond with the Lord. His confidence is present as he sees his Protector. He knew no danger in facing Goliath for greater is his God who protected him from the claws of the beasts.

     The Confession of David in Facing the Giants  (1 Samuel 17)
  1. NO ONE CAN DOWNGRADE MY (GOD'S) PEOPLE. (v. 26) "For who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God? "      
  2. DO NOT BE AFRAID, I WILL FACE THE CHALLENGE. (v. 32) “Let no man’s heart fail because of him; your servant will go and fight with this Philistine.”
  3. I AM DOING THIS BEFORE, I KNOW DISCOMFORT. (vv. 34-35) “Your servant used to keep his father’s sheep, and when a lion or a bear came and took a lamb out of the flock,  I went out after it and struck it, and delivered the lamb.
  4. I WILL OVERCOME THIS CHALLENGE AS I OVERCAME BEFORE. (v.36)  "Your servant has killed both lion and bear; and this uncircumcised Philistine will be like one of them, seeing he has defied the armies of the living God.”
  5. THE LORD WILL GIVE ME VICTORY (Success). (v.37) “The Lord, who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine.”
  6. MY SUCCESS WILL GLORIFY GOD'S NAME.  (vv.45-47) “You come to me with a sword, with a spear, and with a javelin. But I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.  This day the Lord will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you and take your head from you. And this day I will give the carcasses of the camp of the Philistines to the birds of the air and the wild beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.  Then all this assembly shall know that the Lord does not save with sword and spear; for the battle is the Lord’s, and He will give you into our hands.” 
     Year 2014 shall surely be full of challenges but victories as well if only we will follow how David faced his . Get used of discomfort and hardwork,of course never shall we neglect our time to know God more, OUR OF CONFIDENCE, OUR DOUBLE BLESSING!




      With all kinds of trials we encountered in the family, culture, and nation...we can strongly confess: 


     "NO ONE CAN STOP OUR RISING AND SUCCESS, FOR WE ARE GOD'S PEOPLE."
     "NO LONGER AFRAID OF CHALLENGE, WE ARE READY TO FACE IT."
     "NOT INTIMIDATED BY DISCOMFORT AND HARDWORK, WE WERE BORN FOR THIS."
     "WE OVERCAME AND WE WILL STILL OVERCOME."
     "WITH GOD SUCCESS IS NOT AN OPTION."
     "OUR SUCCESS REVEALS GOD'S GLOBAL & GREATER GLORY."
     


No comments:

Post a Comment